4 What If Scenarios:
Example Affiliate Commissions
Questions before applying?
Contact our Affiliate Manager
4 What If Scenarios:
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
This Empowery eCommerce Cooperative, Inc. Channel Partner Agreement (this/the “Agreement”) is effective following your application and the approval of Empowery's management company and the agreement shall be by and between The Empowery eCommerce Cooperative, Inc. and Your Company (indicated upon signup). The parties agree as follows:
1. Channel Partner will receive 40% of the NET (after any coupons, refunds, etc..) Onboarding and or Application Fee that is charged by Empowery to new prospective members.
2. Any revenue from the SHARE OF STOCK in the cooperative is not subject to any commissions at anytime. This share purchase is always available to be refunded to members if they decide to leave the cooperative.
3. Channel Partners will receive 20% of NET (after any coupons, refunds, etc..) monthly owner-member fees for the first 12 months of the member activation date. (Note members get their first month included as part of their onboarding fee so there are only 11 subsequent eligible payments.)
4. There is no self dealing. This means you cannot join the Empowery affiliate program and then join Empowery and earn commissions on your own membership. Any attempt to manipulate or otherwise game the system can lead to immediate termination and surrender of any pending commissions owed.
5. Payments are made 90 days after the transaction for all payments which are received, reconciled, and not refunded or otherwise disputed.
6. The Channel Partner hereby agrees to the terms of this Agreement and understands this application is contingent upon all the completion of the Standard Terms and Conditions (“STAC”) Agreement. The STAC conditions are integral parts of and are incorporated into this Agreement.
7. We are the sole determiner of any dispute as to if any referral of a Participant is a Qualified Referral or Qualified Participant. We have the right to resolve all referral disputes between Channel Partners. To resolve the dispute, we may amend this Agreement to share Marketing Fees among such Channel Partners. We have the right to adjust, reduce or change the fee structure at any time if necessary to comply with all applicable laws rules and regulations. We also have the right to reduce or split the total Marketing Fees among you or another Channel Partner if more than one Channel Partner is in part the procuring cause of the referral. You are not to communicate or share the amount or manner of computation of your Marketing Fee with any other Channel Partner or third party. We may delegate any decision under this Agreement to our Manager, Duvall Cooperative Management, LLC (“Manager”).
8. Channel Partner is not an employee or agent of Empowery Co-Op, or its Manager. Because this is an independent contractor relationship, Channel Partner shall not be entitled to paid vacation or employment related benefits of any kind from Manager or us.
9. Channel Partner shall devote such time and efforts as Channel Partner deems necessary for the performance of such duties and services to us. We do designate hours of operation for Channel Partner.
10. No paid media should be used by Channel Partner for the marketing of this program without prior written consent from Empowery or its Manager.
11. No earnings or income are guaranteed in any way and no warranty as to your ability to earn is expressed or implied by this affiliate program. You should know that any of our products, services, or other offerings are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, or elsewhere in our company content base, is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or elsewhere in our content base, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises of actual or future performance. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
© Copyrights by Empowery. All Rights Reserved.